The Franco-Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with KPMG Nigeria invites you to attend its C-level hybrid business webinar tagged; Post COVID-19: Re-imagining your Organization’s Finance and Tax Function.
Date Wednesday July 29th, 2020
Time 11.00am Prompt
– Ijeoma Emezie-Ezigbo (Partner; Deal Advisory, KPMG) – Strategic Imperatives & Investing Post-COVID
– Nike James (Partner; Financial Services Institutions, Tax, Regulatory & People Service, KPMG) – Re-imagining the tax function
– Bolanle Afolabi (Associate Director; Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Service, KPMG)- Benefits of Automating the Finance Function.
– Ogaga Ologe (Chief Financial Officer – Cadbury) – Finance Function Re-imagining Perspective from a FMCG Sector
– Mohammed Adama (Partner, Consumer Markets Audit, KPMG)
TO ATTEND CLICK ON REG LINK https://cutt.ly/1ifSGHz
COMPLUSORY REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ATTENDANCE